Five Methods To Clean Sample Vials
In China, a large number of agricultural product samples, other chemical products, organic acids, etc. will be detected by gas or liquid chromatography. Cleaning of the sample vial is very important. The cleaning method is selected based on the degree of contamination and there is no fixed mode.
1. Drain the test solution in the sample vial.
2. Dip all into the 95% alcohol, dry it after twice ultrasonic washing, as the alcohol easily enters the 1.5mL vial and can be mutually soluble with most organic solvents.
3. Pour into clean water and ultrasonic washing 2 times.
4. Drain the bottle and bake at 110 ℃ for 1~2 hours. It should not be baked at high temperature.
5. Cool and save.
1. Wash it with the tap water several times.
2. Place in a beaker with pure water, sonicate for 15 minutes.
3. Change the water, then sonicate for 15 minutes.
4. Soak in a beaker with absolute ethanol.
5. Finally, take out ans dry with natural air.
1. Soak with a yeast (chromatographically pure) and ultrasonically clean for 20 minutes, then pour out the yeast.
2. Fill the injection bottle with water, ultrasonically clean for 20 minutes, then pour out the water.
3. Dry the sample vial.
1. Generally, it is first rinsed with water and then soaked with potassium dichromate wash solution.
2. The washing method of the injection bottle is the same as the other ones. First, use medical alcohol to infuse for more than 4 hours, then ultrasonic for half an hour, then pour out the medical alcohol, use water ultrasonic for half an hour, rinse with water and dry it.
1. If there is enough budget, it is best to use news ones.
2. If it is to be reused, the cleaning method is also very important. First, soak it with a strong oxidizing cleaning solution (potassium chlorate) for 24 hours, then wash it with deionized water for three times under ultrasonic conditions, and finally wash it with methanol once and dry.
3. The bottle mat must be replaced with new, especially when analyzing pesticide residues, otherwise, it will affect the quantitative results.