Gas And Liquid Chromatography Sample Vial Cleaning Method
Potential problems with incomplete cleaning of gas and liquid chromatography sample vial include The resulting analyte loss; chromatographic peaks caused by the interaction of solvent and septum; mechanical damage to the autosampler; sample degradation; poor injection repeatability, etc.
In short, there will be deviations in the experimental results due to the lack of cleanliness of the chromatographic sample vial after cleaning. Choose the cleaning method according to the glass instrument washing method according to the degree of pollution. Here are five methods for cleaning the chromatographic sample vial:
The first kind: alcohol cleaning
1. Pour out the test solution in the chromatography sample vial.
2. Immerse all of them in 95% alcohol, dry after ultrasonic washing twice, because alcohol easily enters 1.5mL vials, and can be miscible with most organic solvents to achieve.
3. Pour clean water and wash twice with ultrasound.
4. Pour the washing liquid in the dry bottle and bake at 110 degrees Celsius for 1 to 2 hours. Be careful not to bake at high temperatures.
5. Cool and save.
The second: Formaldehyde + ultrasonic cleaning
1. Soak in methanol (chromatographically pure) and ultrasonically clean for 20 minutes, then pour the methanol to dryness.
2. Fill the chromatographic sample bottle with water, ultrasonically clean for 20 minutes, and then drain the water.
3. Dry the chromatography sample bottle.
The third species: pure water + ultrasonic + ethanol cleaning
1. Rinse with tap water several times.
2. Place in a beaker poured with pure water and sonicate for 15 minutes.
3. Change the water and sonicate for another 15 minutes.
4. Soak in a beaker filled with absolute ethanol.
5. Then take out and air dry.
The fourth species: hydrogen peroxide + alcohol cleaning
1. Generally, it is rinsed with clean water and then dried, and then soaked with strong hydrogen oxide lotion.
2. First, use medical alcohol to soak for more than 4 hours, then ultrasound for half an hour, then pour out the medical alcohol, use water for an ultrasound for half an hour, rinse with water and dry.