How To Buy Sample Vial?
Sample vials are widely used in the lab. It is a special appliance qualified for cleaning according to the international standard: ISO3722 “Identification of Cleaning Methods for Hydraulic Transmission and Sampling Containers”. It’s different from other liquid samplers, just a drink bottle can be used. When cleaning the container by yourself, you don’t know the bottom pollution level (clean RCL value) of the container cavity, and the credibility of the final test result will be questioned.
The special sample vial for particle counter is made by a complete set of processes such as high-precision ultrasonic cleaning machine cleaning, thousands of clean air showers, drying and sealing. The sample vial cleanliness: NAS1638-1 level, which is the particle counter for liquid pollution. Dedicated sampling container for testing. Particle counter special sample bottle is suitable for sample collection of various liquid particle size tests, containing high-clean reagents, containing particulate standard materials and standard samples.
Importance of sample vial quality
If the tolerance is not strictly controlled, the marked size and wall weight of the sample vial of the autosampler may be different, which will affect the sample volume in the sample vial. Hawach is very important for a small number of samples. The strict tolerance control is throughout the whole manufacturing process. From the initial design to the final photoelectric scanning inspection process, it is necessary to ensure the accuracy of the specifications of each sample bottle and bottle cap.
The integrity, cleanliness and homogeneity of sample vial are very important for today’s demanding applications.
How to buy sample vial?
1.Type of sample vial
Sample vial include: clamp cover sample bottle, screw cover sample bottle and bayonet cover sample bottle. The bottle with jaw cover is cheap, but it needs to be equipped with jaw tools, and the cap can not be reused; the sample bottle with screw cover can be reused and is not volatile.
2.Selection of sample vial
Glass – general purpose and acid resistant; brown bottle – for light sensitive samples; silylation / deactivation – for samples that are easy to adhere to the glass bottle wall and trace analysis; polypropylene – for alcohol samples or water-soluble solvents; micro liner – for very little sample size; high yield – for limited sample size.
How to choose a sample vial pad?
1. Red rubber / Teflon vial pad: suitable for routine analysis; moderate tightness and chemical inertness for reuse; most economical.
2. Teflon vial pad: suitable for single injection: poor sealing for repeated use; suitable for MS and ECD analysis.
3. Silicone rubber / Teflon bottle pad: excellent resealing performance; not easy to fall off debris; especially suitable for multiple injection.
4. Teflon / silicone rubber / Teflon bottle pad: for trace analysis application; good resealing performance; the most difficult to fall off debris; the least evaporation.
5. Viton material vial pad: applicable to chlorinated reagents and organic acids; limited resealing.
Sample vial can be used in different area. You can choose according to your application. if have any request, Hawach will provide you best service for you.