Sample Vial Cleaning Method
As an important instrument in the laboratory, the cleaning of sample vial is particularly critical. The specific methods are as follows:
1. In-bottle test solution of reverse-drying chromatographic sample.
2. Immerse in 95% alcohol, wash it twice with ultrasound and dry it, because alcohol is easy to enter 1.5mL bottle and can dissolve with most organic solvents.
3. Pour in clear water and wash twice with ultrasound.
4. Pour the lotion in the drying bottle and bake at 110 degrees Celsius for 1-2 hours. Be careful not to bake at high temperature.
5. Cooling and preserving.
1. Soak in methanol (chromatographic purity) for 20 minutes, then dry the methanol.
2. Fill the chromatographic sample vials with water, wash it with ultrasound for 20 minutes, and then dry it.
3. After that, the chromatographic sample vials were dried.
1. Rinse the tap water several times.
2. Put it in a beaker filled with pure water and ultrasonic for 15 minutes.
3. Change the water and ultrasound for 15 minutes.
4. Soak in a beaker filled with anhydrous ethanol.
5. Then take out the natural air drying.
The cleaning of sample vial is very important. The methods are as follows:
1. Generally, it is washed and dried with clean water before soaking in potassium dichromate sulfate lotion;
2. The washing method of sample vial is the same as that of the liquid phase. First, it is soaked with medical alcohol for more than 4 hours, then it is ultrasonic for half an hour, then it is poured out of medical alcohol. After washing with water for half an hour, it is ok to dry with water.
1. If the cost is sufficient, it is best to use the new one at a time;
2. If reuse is needed, the cleaning method is also very important. First, soak the sample vial with potassium dichromate for 24 hours, then wash it three times with deionized water under the condition of ultrasound, and finally wash it with methanol once, then it can be used for drying;
3. The vial pad must be replaced with a new one. Especially in the analysis of pesticide residues, it must be changed, otherwise, the quantitative results will be affected.