Sample Vial Silanization And Cleaning Method
HAWACH sample vial is produced following the international standard under strict production environment, thus no worries about the product quality issue.
The 9mm sample vial was designed by instrument manufacturers in Europe and the United States. It is featured with universal and easy to grasp, especially the use of automatic system, thus this vial is also called automatic injection vial. Also this sample vial is highly compatible: the 11.6mm sample vial can almost be replaced by 9mm for for use.
To be honest, this sample vial has an important defect. As the thread is short and the gasket is thin, which is easy to puncture and also increases the injection risk.
Sample vial after silanization can reduce the adsorption of polar samples on the inner wall of the glass; some compounds, such as amino acids, proteins, or phenolic compounds, even in f-grade hydrolyzed glass commonly used for chromatographic analysis, have various degrees of adsorption. Surface on silanized glass will be deactivated to eliminate reactions between polar samples and glass.
Sample vial five kinds of cleaning method
1. Clean the liquid in the sample bottle;
2. Then pour in almost full alcohol, wash it twice with ultrasonic, and then pour it clean, because alcohol is easy to enter into 1.5ml small bottle, and compatible with most organic solvents;
3. Pour clear water into the sample vial and wash it with ultrasonic twice 4. Pour out the washing solution in the sample vial and dry it at 110 ℃ for 1-2 hours. It is not allowed to bake it under high temperature, which is easy to damage the sample bottle;
5. Cooling and preservation.
1. Rinse with tap water several times;
2. Put it into a beaker filled with pure water and ultrasound for 15 minutes 3. Change water and ultrasound for another 15 minutes;
4. Sample vail soak in a beaker filled with anhydrous ethanol;
5. Take out and air dry.
1. Soak it in methanol, wash it with ultrasonic for 20 minutes, and then drain it; 2. Fill the sample vial with water, wash it with ultrasonic for 20 minutes, and then drain the water;
3. Then dry the sample bottle.
1. It is generally washed and dried with clear water and then soaked with potassium dichromate sulfate lotion;
2. The washing method of the sample vial is the same as that of the solution. First, soak the sample vial with medical alcohol for more than 4 hours, then ultrasound for half an hour, then pour out the medical alcohol, ultrasound for half an hour with water, and then dry it with water.
1. If the funds are enough, it is better to buy a new sample vial for cleaning;
2. If it is to be reused, the cleaning method is particularly important. First, soak it in strong oxidation cleaning solution (potassium dichromate) for 24 hours, then clean it three times with deionized water under ultrasonic condition, and finally clean it once with methanol, then dry it for use ;
3. During the analysis, the vial pad should be replaced with a new one, especially after the analysis of agricultural products, or the analysis results will be affected.