The Method Of Cleaning Sample Vial
The cleaning of sample vial is very important. Usually, according to the principle of glass instrument washing and the degree of pollution to choose cleaning methods, there is no fixed mode. The specific methods are as follows:
1. Dry the sample in the sample vial.
2. Immerse in 95% alcohol, wash twice with ultrasound and then dry, because alcohol is easy to enter 1.5mL vial, and can be soluble with most organic solvents to achieve;
3. Pour in clear water and wash twice with ultrasound.
4. Pour the lotion in the drying vial and bake at 110 degrees Celsius for 1-2 hours. It can’t bake at high temperature.
5. Cooling and preserving.
1. Rinse the tap water several times.
2. Put it in a beaker filled with pure water and ultrasonic for 15 minutes.
3. Change the water and ultrasound for 15 minutes.
4. Finally, take out the natural air-drying.
1. Soak in methanol for 20 minutes, then dry the methanol.
2. Fill the sample bottle with water, wash it with ultrasound for 20 minutes, and then dry it.
3. Finally, the sample vial will be dried.