Three Cleaning Methods of Sample Vials
Sample vials play an important role in the experiments. We’d better not reuse them. If it has to be reused, the cleaning method is very important. It is noteworthy that vial pads must be replaced with new ones. Otherwise, the quantitative results will be affected. And here we will introduce three cleaning methods.
1. Soak the vials into the methanol, and at the same time wash it with ultrasound for 20 minutes. After that, pour out the methanol.
2. Fill the vials with water, and wash it with ultrasound for 20 minutes. After that, pour out the water.
3. Dry the vials.
1. Soak the vials in the medical alcohol for more than 4 hours, and then wash it by ultrasound for half an hour. Pour out the water.
2. Soak the vials in the water and wash it by ultrasound for half an hour.
3. Dry it.
1. The vials should be soaked in a potassium dichromate solution for 24 hours.
2. Be cleaned three times with deionized water under the condition of ultrasound.
3. Be cleaned with methanol once.
4. Dry it.